Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thailand 1 (the resort)

Sorry it's dimly lit... I didn't think to turn the lights on... But here is a slice of our room!
Very comfy bed. They put fresh orchids in the bathroom everyday too.
A picture of The Spa. Cliff and I got massages together one night (he opted for the tension relief? and I got another pregnancy massage.) It was incredibly romantic. They escorted us back down this winding raised teak wood path to our own little hut and first washed our feet in warm water with flowers in it and then proceeded with the HEAVENLY massages. I went back for a pedicure later in the week.
Part of one of the three? lobbies. All of them were open air.
View of the grounds with the ocean and beach access in the background.
Another view with the sea in the background.
Beach access down the way.
More of the grounds.
Another shot of The Spa and the surrounding hills
Hills that surrounded one side of the hotel.
Another Spa shot.
The first day we got there it was a little cloudy. It was actually kind of nice... it was cooler.
Looking down at one of the many pools from our balcony.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Amazing. So jealous. What was the name of your resort?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks very, very lovely. I could really go for that right now... Sigh. I'll have to settle for looking at the pics.

Jill May said...

It was the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort and Spa.... What a mouth full!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails