Monday, March 30, 2009

Almost 33 weeks

Holy HUGE right?

I had another Doctor's appointment today and here's what's up!

-I have now gained 21 lbs throughout the entire pregnancy! Yikes! I still have almost 7 weeks to go! They told me I should try to gain about 25-30, though, so I guess I am on track. It's still weird when you step on the scale... I told Cliff that if it starts to look like I am going to catch up to him, then he has to start gaining some weight too. We're not there yet...

- My glucose test came back fine.

- My blood pressure is still low and I have not experienced any swelling.

- Lilia's heart rate was good. She kicked the doctor again while she was checking.

- My placenta has NOT moved so I will be having another ultrasound. Again, worst case scenario with a low lying placenta, they just schedule a c-section.

- Nausea and vomiting have returned, so I basically got a two month break from that. This time around it's due to heartburn and the fact that my stomach is in my ribs. Evey time I lay down I feel like puking. It's fun!

- Apparently I am carrying pretty high? (Again, another reason why eating is not so much fun.)

- I haven't gotten any stretch marks.... yet. Although I did confuse my ribs for stretch marks the other day :) Cliff was like "Jill, have you ever even seen stretch marks??"

- I had a pregnant moment at the Cherry Blossom festival. Cliff went to get something out of my purse and said, "Jill?" while holding up our cordless house phone. For some unbeknown reason I had brought it in my purse to the flight line...

- Sleeping is such a pain. My back hurts so much no matter which side I am on and I have to pee like 5 times a night.

- We got our stroller and car seat!! I am so excited about them!

10 comments:

marigirl said...

you're a really cute pregnant person....but babystrology?!?! CREEPY!! It's just floating there like a screensaver!!

Sha nay nay said...

Sounds like you have fun during pregnancy! I put the ice cream in the fridge one night. I try to put the mil in the pantry...fun times. I love the fact that you put the cordless in your purse, I thought about that the other day, wondering when I'd do that one! Hahaha

You look amazing! You're only looking pregnant in your belly, LUCKY YOU!!!

Krista said...

Wow! Look at you!! Dude, you're basically in the home stretch. The end is so near! Way to go on the glucose test- the second one is AWFUL, and no swelling? How do you do that? I'm already swelling and I'm only 9 weeks! I'm sorry you're sick again!!! Sheesh. Get well soon and thanks for the great update!

Dave & Heather said...

Jill if you carried any higher you'd have 3 boobs right now. Just think if she was lower - you'd have to live on the toilet!

And I'm totally jealous about the stretch marks. I am SO doomed.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! I must be the nicest sister-in-law ever (or meanest; whatever), because I've been telling everyone about your "preggo moment." Ha! It just makes me laugh so much!

Kelsey and Andy said...

You look great- I was looking at the pictures in your post below and was amazed how much you look like your mom in a few of them! Have fun getting the baby stuff- buying for a girl is so much more fun than buying for a boy! I am still buying tons for this baby and we already have plenty of girl stuff. I hear you about horrible sleep, back pain, peeing- I just want the next month to go by quickly!

Happy said...

Okay, that phone in the purse thing really cracked me up- thanks for sharing!!
You look awesome!! I love a pregnant belly! I don't get why some pregnant women want to hide or not take pictures of their belly- it is such an amazing, beautiful thing!!
And I carried high like you with both my kids. They didn't drop until I was in labor.
You're too funny and cute. I love the updates!

Aubrey said...

Hahaha I LOVE that you had your cordless phone in your purse, you never know when it could come in handy. You are such a cute pregnant lady! Glad you guys had a Cherry Blossom Festival to enjoy as well!

LegallyAllred said...

Jill, I miss you!! You look amazing!! I can't believe you're going to be a mommy in less than 2 months. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with the pregnancy and that you're staying positive. :) You've always been so good at that. Love you!!

Jeanette said...

Hey, let us all know about the placenta thing! It'd be a bit of a pain to have a c-section, but it's good to know about this problem early, rather than be surprised and have all sorts of emergencies.
And, yeah, you're hilarious. Cordless in your purse... I wonder what I'll be like when I'm pregnant: I already try to put the milk in the cupboard as it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails