
Well... sorta Thai style... or not really. I did get some place mats and a table runner while we were there. I think that they go really well with my color scheme!

There is definitely something Asian going on in here... with the bamboo mat on the floor and now the place mats. I love it! (The flowers are from the baby shower on Saturday.)

There are elephants in both patterns!

I also got a table cloth and some prints that I hope to get framed soon. Don't you just love that pink and gold combination!!?

It was so much fun to shop at the night markets in Thailand. There are no set prices so you just go into it with a price in mind and DON'T BACK DOWN! I walked away a few times and the vendor chased me down and gave me what I wanted :) It reminded me a lot of haggling with the Gypsies in Spain. Wouldn't it be great if we could all walk into a department store and haggle a bit?
3 comments:
Looks great! Love the color combinations.
Love the pink and gold too!
love it! very Thai. :)
Post a Comment