
I might try to paint this picture. I love it.

There were lots of beautiful fish swimming right by the shore here. Cliff and I did a little snorkeling right off the beach!

I had SOOO much sun block on... it didn't help much.

Long boats. We got to know these really well.

Long Beach on Phi Phi Don

Phi Phi Ley in the background

A moment of shade...

The Viking Cave where swallows nests are harvested for "bird's nest soup"

They don't allow tourists inside anymore for fear of disrupting the birds or something.

I just think this is beautiful.

So I took a lot of pictures...
3 comments:
These posts are AMAZING!! What scenery, that is truly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Wow! You guys are having way too much fun!! Enjoy some sun for me!!
I'm very envious of your adventures! It's beautiful and that's awesome you are getting to do all this traveling before the baby comes!
I was thinking the same thing. It would be great to paint some of this scenery. I am always taking pictures thinking, "someday I might paint this".
It is all so beautiful. I'm glad that you had fun.
Love you both.
Post a Comment