
My good friends Chrissy and Kristin threw me a baby shower on Saturday! They did such a fantastic job! I am truly grateful to have such good friends over here in Japan.

They picked these flowers out themselves!

The color scheme was green and PINK of course.

Lilia's nursery is going to be pink and green too... except for the blue carpet... whoops!

Delicious food!

Mother- to - be tiara

Ashley, Erin, and Mari!

Yum!

Lee, Robyn, and Amelia! (Amelia just had her own little bundle of joy in January!)

My friend Angela. She was kind enough to take pictures along with my friend Mari during the shower. Angela also visited Thailand recently and was a big help in planning our trip!

This is Aaron our "Mouse!" (Male spouse) He braved all of this estrogen to come support me and Cliff!

Yay for pink!!

A beautiful print for Lilia's room from Mari! She also got us a kokeshi doll :)

Yay for books! I LOVE children's books. I am so excited to read to my children. My mom read to us every night and I think that is a big reason that I still love to read so much today!

ADORABLE sleeper in a Japanese print. Soooo cute! Erin got us a couple of these and they come with matching hats!

Pink!!

Snuzzle!

I've heard this pack will last me about.... a day :)

Gorgeous smocked dress and bonnet that my mom sent for me to open at this shower. Isn't she talented??

Chrissy, (who along with Kristin organized the shower) surprised me with this fabulous teddy bear quilt that she MADE. We were laughing because she tricked me!! She had been consulting me about the fabrics and techniques for making this quilt for months! and I had no idea that she was making it for me.

Isn't it darling! It's so soft too. I love all of the different prints she chose. (That's her in the background)
3 comments:
I love the curves and extra sides to the blanket, what kind is it? Very intriguing pattern, I'm sure! Looks like you have wonderful friends!
hey Jill! I have one million photos for you. I'll find my jump drive and bring them over
i love all the japanese/asian prints on your dining table and with some of your gifts! i love anything asian...since that's half of what i am. im jealous you get to live there and learn more than i will ever know about my culture!
Post a Comment