We were recommended by both our friends and many brochures to check out "Phuket FantaSea." We knew that a night here involved a dinner buffet and an evening show... what we didn't bargain for was everything in between! It was like a mini Thai theme park or carnival with strange games and lots of shops and a weird theme song that played throughout the park. Cliff and I still sing it to each other. It was rather catchy. It was incredibly kitschy and beyond bizarre in some places, but overall I am really glad we experienced this. We will laugh about it for years to come!
Entrance to the park
There are mermaids in Thailand too, in case you didn't know.
Siamese twins anyone?



This was where the show took place. It was actually pretty cool. 

The restaurant.
Apparently this place can seat thousands of people.
Elephant ride?
White crow?
White tiger. There were a couple of them.
I don't even know how to describe this.... It was a little mini show on a stage outside of the real theater.
3 comments:
Fun trip, the pictures are so amazing, you are so blessed to be able to see so much of the world!
That looks freakin' awesome. Really. And, again, I live in jealousy.
oh my gosh!! all your photos are crazy!!!!! I finally put you on my reading list so all your new posts will pop up. :)
Post a Comment