There she is!! She actually looks like a babies!! And you can see her little hand under her face :)
This one is a little shadowy but you can still make out half of her face. So Cliff and I went down to Yokosuka for another ultrasound today to check the progress of my placenta. The bad news is that it hasn't really moved at all, but the good news is that we got some GREAT pictures of Lilia! The lady that was operating the computer was having so much fun with it. We got to see her yawning and swallowing and every I would feel her move I would see it on the screen too! I nearly passed out halfway through... which was a little rough, but I think that was due to the temperature of the room, the fact that I was on my back, and my very very full bladder. Overall, though it was a lot of fun to be able to see her so well and it looks like I will be back for more as my doctors continue to monitor things.
Other info we got from the session - she is measuring at about 2 lbs 13 oz. give or take 7 oz. and the measurements put her at about a week ahead of my due date which is what my last ultrasound said as well. I would not complain if she was a week or so early!
7 comments:
Woooww!! You can actually tell what she looks like! I don't remember seeing Thatcher that clearly (our ultrasound was at 21 weeks though). That is so cool, she has great lips!! What a cutie!!
Oh my gosh, what cool pictures!! Especially that last one!!! That stinks about the placenta. Are they calling it placenta previa, or is it not that close to the cervix? Keep us updated! How fun to be able to see her move and do all of that!! I LOVED ultrasounds!!! There was a sonography school in Gainesville and when I was pregnant with Teya, I went there 3 times to be a "patient" so the students could practice doing ultrasounds on me. It was for a whole hour, while the teacher taught them things about doing an ultrasound and then they took turns themselves. I loved every minute of it!!
At least they know where the placenta is, and it's not catching them by surprise. They'll be better prepared this way.
And, oh my gosh! She looks... like a baby! Way cute. Congratulations! And, uh, don't pass out, okay?
"I would not complain if she was a week or so early!"
You know, that puts her to come right around my birthday.... Didn't I say she was going to come then? If it happens, you will know I am psychic! (Not psycho.)
Oh, and I was so excited/surprised to see such detail that I screamed.
Yay! She looks beautiful. I'm glad we were all right and it's not a cat or anything in there! You and baby look great!
Those are really great ultra sound pics!!!! We are so excited for you and girls at the first are the best!!!!
Post a Comment