Here are the Lady Warlords... and Aaron our MOUSE!
Some of the girls!
I really thought we had more pictures... :( I'm kind of bummed that we don't have a full length one of us that turned out... the only one that was taken was without a flash and really dark. I might see if I can get it lightened up. Otherwise, we will have to wait on the professionals.So the Badman Ball is a formal event that takes place once a year here at N.A.F. Atsugi to honor the Carrier Air Wing. Badman is a call sign for CAG or the commander or something... Anywho, there is a week of sports and themed parties (Luau, margarita night, etc.) that lead up to the main event - the ball! This is one of the perks of the military. I loved dressing up and going to dances in high school, but not very many people get to continue to do that as adults. With Cliff in the military we are guaraunteed at least a couple of formal events every year. We had a lot of fun. Even without my mom here to do my hair... Cliff and Chrissy really helped a lot with getting me put together and it was fun to show off the tummy in the "fairy princess" dress my mom made me!
8 comments:
You two are SOO cute together. I can't wait to see how beautiful Lilia will be! Looks like you had a blast at your party. You should watch JAG. It's awesome! We can't wait till season 9 comes out. It's about military lawyers, but one used to be a pilot on a carrier. Have a great day!
Wait, your mom made that dress and she wasn't there? So she made a dress without you there to make sure it fit? If that's the case, she is amazing. That dress is beautiful on you!
Beautiful dress. So much fun.
Hee! Cute! I want to see the full length pictures when you can get them.
Awww!! You're beautiful. You know I love the idea of balls and galas. This is something that should have never gone by the wayside. All the folks back in the day had it right!! I'm glad you had fun.
I've been thinking about it, and Cliff's red bow tie cracks me up. Actually, I think bow ties are inherently funny. Hee! Oh, man, that photo is going to go a long way to cheering me up on rainy days.
You have got to be kidding me! Your mom made that dress!???! It is SO pretty!!! You look adorable!!!
You two are just so adorable! I love the pink princess dress, and that you are just enjoying life. You look beautiful.
Post a Comment