I just think this picture is HILARIOUS! She looks like such a southern belle! "Well, I'm fine suga, how are you??"

So Lilia is three months old and it has been two months since we've seen daddy! She is growing and growing and growing. Some of her baby milestones are:
- holding her head up a lot better
- grasping things in her hands - she is starting the get the hang of holding a rattle
- holding her head up for tummy time
- cooing and stringing lots of sounds together. (She's been cooing for a month and 1/2 now!)
- She seems to see everything right now. She follows me with her eyes around the room and love to watch... the T.V. I know I know... I'm a bad mama. It's more from my mom. I will leave the room for a minute or go take a nap while my mom is watching her and I will come back and they will be watching cartoons together! Terrible!!! I guess she likes to watch the colors. Speaking of colors... Lilia HATES her car seat and riding the car. She never really liked it, but recently she screams nearly every time we put her in there. My mom had the fabulous idea of designing a backseat quilt/ picture with lots of colors and shapes to hook to the seat in front of Lilia. We tested it out today and not a PEEP was heard from the back seat!! She was MESMERIZED!! Poor girl was just bored back there staring at nothing. We will see how long this occupies her, but it sure worked today!
Now we just need Cliff to come home!!
6 comments:
TV isn't so bad :)
I'm naughty and listen to my Ipod in the car when Abby flips out.
The quilt is a clever idea! I love it! Also, she is just so cute, and I am excited to see you in Japan in a few months! Yay!
When DOES Cliff return? Soon, right?
how much longer before he gets home? shes getting so big:)
Do yourself a favor and buy some baby einstein DVD's. They are AWESOME! I'm not a big fan of letting the baby watch tv, but sometimes you just need a shower or to cook dinner or do the dishes for 10 minutes without someone SCREAMING at you. Ellie is totally mesmerized by them and they are educational! We got Ellie a little carseat toy (it straps across the seat) when she was about that age. She totally loved it.
I love her!! Pierce is taking after his Daddy and seems entranced by baseball and golf on tv. So did your mom crank out a quilt in a few days for Lilia? I'd love to see this concoction!
Join with me everyone:
"We want Cliff! We want Cliff!..."
Post a Comment