Monday, August 10, 2009

Strong 7.1-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Tokyo Area - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Strong 7.1-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Tokyo Area - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis


I don't think It was that strong when it hit us, but we were definitely rockin' and a rollin'! Just so you know... we live about 20 minutes from Yokohama and about an hour outside of Tokyo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AUGH! Once there was an earthquake in the early morning and I thought Jeanette was kicking my bed and I started yelling at her, but she was still asleep. She slept through the entire earthquake, actually. It was pretty funny.
I hope all is well and safe!

Crystal said...

it was a 3 here. it was pretty fun to feel the bldg sway.

Happy said...

Wow, glad you are alright!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails