
Last year our theme was "classy vegas" but this year we were flappers!! I don't know if you recognize the dress, but this is the very same "gown" I wore when I was pregnant at the Badman ball in March! My mom reworked it into a flapper masterpiece!

Me and Nancy

Mari and Me

Our table complete with a still and moonshine!

Our Gangster escort... aka the Skipper

One of the other squadron's wives club as the Ghost busters

Gizelle's squadron went as World War II women

Doesn't she look cute!!?

Robyn and the Skipper


Don't we look great?

I thought we looked great! It was a lot of fun to see everyone dressed up again. I had just arrived in Japan when we had the ball last year! Crazy to think that it's been over a year now!
2 comments:
You looked great! So fun.
Aww. You're adorable. I find it hard to call you "bad" even if it is the Bad Girl Ball.
Post a Comment