Right after we came out of the Temple :) Sealed for time and all eternity!
Me and my officer!
Our fairytale
He is still making me smile!!!
Sweating our faces off at another wedding.
In Portland for our first Christmas together
Anniversary cruise last year!
Livin' in Jax
The day he got his wings!! Officially a NAVAL AVIATOR!Our anniversary is actually the 17th, but I was missing Cliff today and felt like blogging about our second anniversary early! I don't even know where to start! I really can't remember how I functioned in life before I met Cliff. It's really hard to remember what I did before him! So much has happened and changed in these short two years that we've been married. We've lived in Pensacola, Jacksonville, and are now living in Japan! We are expecting our first kiddo in just a few months! When I married Cliff I also married into the military which is something I absolutely NEVER dreamed would happen to me. I have to say, though... in a sort of twisted way I am really grateful for the military and what it has done to strengthen our relationship. Cliff and I truly depend on each other and we absolutely cherish the time that we have together. We have both learned to have a lot of faith, patience and trust. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished in his career already and in all the ways he inspires me as a righteous husband. He is the most selfless man I have ever met. I miss him so much when he is gone but had I to do it all over again - I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT!!!
He won't be home until Thursday, but stay tuned! To celebrate this anniversary we are going to...... THAILAND!!!
10 comments:
Awww! That is super cute. I am excited for you guys to take some awesome pictures of Thailand for me. I am so glad you guys found each other and are so happy together (cue me singing, "Happpyyyy togetheerrrr!").
I completely agree with you in the sense that it's hard to imagine (nor do I want to imagine) life without my husband! Happy (early) Anniversary
Cliff is wonderful to you! I am so greatful we both ended up with amazing, righteous husbands that do nothing but bring us up and inspire us to be better. Your wedding is among my favorite memories. I am so very very happy that you're happy! Your little baby girl is so very lucky to be born to such wonderful parents. Happy Anniversary. I love you!!
I am grateful that Clifford married someone whom he could treasure and love the way he does you. I am so happy (the word "happy" doesn't even cover it) that you are a righteous woman for him (and my future grandchildren).
You are fantastic! Happy Anniversary!
Love you!
Happy Anniversary! What an awesome way to celebrate your annivesary be careful, did you ever watch Broke Down Palace?)! I'm jealous. Thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog. I WISH you were here too so I could take pictures of your little one!
Happy Anniversary! And remember how I randomly saw you at the temple? That was a fantastic day. (Your wedding, my birthday). Have a WONDERFUL anniversary!
You look so pretty in all those pictures, so happy. :) I'm jealous of Thailand, and glad that you are now feeling well enough to want to go!
P.S. I told you that you'd have a kid first!
Happy anniversary! I am trying to tell you where ever I can.
Hey, send me your phone # so I can actually call and hear your lovely voice.
You look so beautiful. Your wedding pictures are fabulous. I came across your blog off of a few other people's and I don't think I have commented. Congrats on baby! Hope you are feeling good!
Hey love! Bet ya didn't expect me here...ya know on the blo--g..wait what is this thing called? LOL
Anyway, I miss you so and think of you and Cliff always! I LOVE the picture of the beautiful Lilia! She is a star already! It is great hearing about your sweet tooth! That is great~! At least you can eat!
Oh...I got so distracted by the pics and just trying to get on here that I forgot to say..."Happy Anniversary!" Got babies? LOL I thought of you two on Friday the 13th and then remembered that it was the 17th! So, no bad luck. I can't believe you two have only been married for two years! It seems like sooo much longer. I guess cuz I always knew you wouldn't just be a "sweet spirit"LOL! I love you so much and I wish that we could celebrate together! You all are amazing and I hope that Thailand was awesome!
There is alot going on here in the world of Fal-lip(our new names LOL everyone ends up saying fallip instead of Fallon and Philip). The wedding seems like it is forever away but when I think of what I have to do it seems like tomorrow! I am still waiting to see if a friend will do the photography but maybe you could send me y'alls info on who yours was.(that's southern for you:) I know you miss it!) I want you to be here as a bridesmaid! Heck, really I need a maid of honor! I have picked out the flowers and such, gotten a dj, rings, invitations, the dress, and location but...Our pastor backed out yesterday! Aaah! SO back to square one on that one...no big deal, just nervious! My camera is broken but I will work on finding Philip's to take pictures.
We are buying a house! We found a house 2miles from my parents...not on purpose! But I am so happy it is excellent! 3 br 2bath and a lovely basement on a 1.24 acre lot.
Random thought but if you have a c-section it will be wonderful!!!! My surgery was sooo easy!
Another random...Wedding date was moved to the 24th OMGoodness!
I have to sub for another teacher so know that you are loved, oceans and oceans between us but I love you think of you and miss you soooooo much! You're my best friend!
:) Fallon
Post a Comment