Chrissy, Atsuko, and Ayaka gettin' ready to party "Harry Potter" style in the V.I.P. rental house.
All of us in the midst of a very competitive game of Harry Potter "Scene It." It got a little intense....
Robyn's Harry Potter COW cake! Isn't it cute??
The lady of the hour.
COW presents anyone?
And of course.... a belly picture :) (I'm actually trying to hold my stomach in... not working so well)So what is exactly is a COW party you ask? A COW party is given in honor of the new Commanding Officer's Wife (C.O.W.) sometime after a change of command. We had a change of command at Cliff's squadron right before Christmas. Anywhoodle, Robyn is our new "COW" and she is awesome! At these parties you typically get a cow themed gift for the C.O.'s wife or something else that she might like. They can be serious or ridiculous gifts. We saw a lot of both at this particular party. Robyn also loves Harry Potter, thus the theme and fun decorations.
I know I have mentioned this before, but I really love the wifes (and husband - we have a mouse (male spouse)) in our group. They are such a great group. With Cliff being gone for so long it has really helped to get out and do things and you never know what you're going to get when these ladies get together!
3 comments:
i am going to have to steal your pictures...i forgot and left my camera in the car...boo!
I am soooo glad you explained "COW." I was feeling quite lost there for a while.
What a fun party idea. And I love the new bump picture. You get cuter all the time.
ps--your picture is on my wall at school, and one of my students said, "She's really pretty!" And I said, "Yes, she is."
I agree with Loradona and her student. You ARE adorable.
Love you.
Post a Comment