So we made it! We got in around 2pm yesterday and our sponsor Scott picked us up and brought us home to the base. We are living at the Navy Lodge right now. We have already met two families from church and they and Scott ALL bought us groceries! We are set for at least aweek! We are glad to be here and extremely grateful for the love and kindness that has been shown to us. Church is at 1pm today, (that's right-we live in the future now) and we will write more later!
6 comments:
Thats is so amazing! I can't wait!When you get settled email me!
Glad everything has gone well so far. I know about military experiences from my sis-in-law, who is also in Japan right now-her husband is in the marines. The time change gets a little confusing when and complicated when trying to phone call but it always works out. I hope that all continues to go well for the two of you.
That is crazy, I still can't believe you are in Japan. It sounds like there are some wonderful people over there. Seth and I miss you and want to see pictures vary soon,
Hooray for Japan! I wanna know everything. How was the flight? The layover? Customs? The jet lag? Nothing is too boring for me!
ahhhh that is so crazy that your in Japan. I'm glad you got there safely!
We are glad that you arrived safely and we wish you the best in your transition!
Post a Comment