


I've been meaning to do this tag for a while now... it sounded fun :)
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I or you and Cliff had together or both! It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I or you and Cliff had together or both! It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
Cliff and Jill,
The only memories I have with you are from the ZTR and all I remember is the HEAT! haha! But I am looking forward to the many many many wonderful and exciting memories to come in JAPAN!
-Heart-
Ashley
Cliff--
I have very fond memories of you hanging out with us in J-ville when we came down for the Georgia-Florida domination. I can still picture us all crammed into that tiny condo sitting around at night having a good time.
Jillbers--
I don't care if you have a new last name, you're still Jillbers.
Hmm...fond memory of you. I enjoyed coming down to J-ville to visit overnight when we were on our way to Spring Break and you cooked us chicken chili verde. I always think of you whenever I cook anything because I think it's something that we have in common and I enjoy it.
Jill,
My favorite memory of you is on Christmas Day out in the snow in your new PJs.
Clifford,
So many memories...playing in the mud at Grandma Houk's; The look on your face when I told you that going 26 mph on your bike down our street was speeding; The look on your face during a very stressful time (for Jill) and how much I could see that you loved her.
Love you both.
I am posting from my ipod! Are you jealous? Talk to you soon I hope.
Oh, and my memory of Cliff is from after his mission. Heput on a creepy gel eye mask and ran down the hall to scare me. My favorite memory of you is on your wedding day when you looked so happy and beautiful.
Lots of memories with Jill and Cliff even though you guys were only here for a little bit. The first one was meeting Jill outside in the hallway before relief society and realizing what a small world it is. Also...going to the Zoo when the elephant decided to take a swim! That was pretty sweet. Hopefully we'll eventually end up somewhere together again so there can be more memories! Love you both!
Post a Comment