Saturday, July 12, 2008

Randomness

Sometimes when I am stressed out or feeling down Cliff will do this thing where he very conspicuously pretends to be inconspicuous and crawls underneath tables, blankets, etc. only to pop out the other side like the picture above. It always makes me laugh out loud. It will take me half a second to figure out what he is doing and then I see his face smiling up at me from wherever he is "hiding" and my heart just melts :) He is so cute.
This is him underneath our coffee table. He really had to crawl to get himself under there. Sometimes he crawls under our quilt on our bed starting from the foot of the bed only to pop out of the top when I am waking up in the morning. I just think it is hilarious.
So we were going to a going away party for one of the missionaries in our ward who had been there for 11 MONTHS!! and this is what we saw on the street signs!!!
Cliff and I had to take pictures. We are so AWESOMELY nerdy! :)
C'mon, admit it. It's pretty cool.
This was the street they lived on: Elvenking! (Intersects with Wilderland) Basically the entire neighborhood was named after places and things from The Hobbit. Most of you know that Cliff and I are some of the biggest LOTR fans that you will ever meet. In fact, we are taking our LOTR dvds with us in our suitcase because we don't want to chance them getting lost or stolen. Yes we are that nerdy.
Ok first off - I am NOT pregnant right now but I have some of the weirdest cravings sometimes! Right now my favorite snack in the world is wheat thins, cream cheese, and dried fruit. I can't live with out it! It may sound strange but don't knock it 'til you've tried it!
Dried pineapple, mango, and papaya on a wheat thin with cream cheese = heaven on earth. These snacks are addictive!

I know this has been the most random post ever, but sometimes that's what you get with the Mays. Life is too short to always make sense!

5 comments:

Jared and Katy said...

1. I love/hate that husbands have the ability to make us laugh when were upset.
2. How do you go about naming all the neighborhood street sign that?
3. That snack sounds SOO yummy. I love those three things separtley, but together might be even better.

Jeanette said...

Cliff's a goober. And... I want to live on Elvenking!

Wodin said...

I love when Cliff does weird stuff. It's why we love him!
And, hey, nothing wrong with eating weird foods or foods others consider weird. Just remember that, when you do become preggo, you shouldn't give in to your craving for sushi, okay?

Debra/Mom said...

That reminds me of one time after Clifford's mission. The girls (I forget which one - sorry) bought me one of those gel things that you put on your eyes when they are puffy.
Clifford goes into the frig and sees it and puts it on and goes running down the hall with it on.
I laughed so hard!
By the way the snack sounds wonderful!
And I can't believe Jeanette didn't comment on the preggo comment. ha ha you guys crack me up.
Love you.

Wodin said...

Jeanette bought the eye things (I believe), but Cliff's purpose in running down the hallway was to freak me out, which he did. He looked like a psychopathic murderer/superhero.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails