I haven't updated in a while because the laptop that we brought with us had a keyboard that didn't work and every time I tried to use it I had the urge to throw the thing across the room... thus I have waited A LOOOONG time to post any pictures of my last days in GA and of course our early adventures in Japan! Can you believe that we have lived here for almost a month now??? I am going to start with our last days in GA but don't worry! (*cough* *cough* STEPHANIE!) I promise that the good pictures are coming soon!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
WE FINALLY GOT OUR COMPUTER!!
I haven't updated in a while because the laptop that we brought with us had a keyboard that didn't work and every time I tried to use it I had the urge to throw the thing across the room... thus I have waited A LOOOONG time to post any pictures of my last days in GA and of course our early adventures in Japan! Can you believe that we have lived here for almost a month now??? I am going to start with our last days in GA but don't worry! (*cough* *cough* STEPHANIE!) I promise that the good pictures are coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment