Mom's diaper bag is fun!!
I'm trying really hard mom!
Even with limited mobility she still manages to tornado through our front room and spread her toys around!
Clap clap clap!!
Clapping hands!
The little stink is so proficient at rolling over now that she takes every opportunity to roll and roll away. She especially loves to roll over when she is supposed to be napping and it is frustrating when she gets caught in the crib slats and won't roll herself back over to go to sleep.
I will leave the room right after turning her over onto her back and peek back in to find her like this.
I had to put two pillows in the crib to block her from rolling over. It doesn't always work... but I had to try something. She isn't too happy about it as you can see.
3 comments:
Hahahahaha! I love her mischievous shenanigans! Though, that's easy to say since I don't have to try to get her to nap!
(ps--word verification is "ungst." That must be your emotion at Lilia's tricks.)
I am having the same deal with Levi right now! He rolls himself over in the night and I hear him in there playing at like 4am, 5 am, 6... (normal wake time for Levi: 10am) it's driving me crazy! But I think I'll try your pillow idea, good thinking!! I was going to go buy something, but I like your idea better :) Good luck with that, let me know if you find the magic fix for that! Congratulations again on such a happy, healthy girl. She is so precious.
Love to see her moving around your house. She's adorable. Super cute clothes, mom!
Post a Comment