Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've Been Considering This for a While Now...

And I have decided it is time. This blog is going private in a week. I have most of your e-mail addresses, but if I don't have it please leave it here in a comment, message me on facebook, or let me know that you want to be added. Thanks!!!

Oh! And to all of my mother's friends that read this blog, (you thought I didn't know!) you are MORE than welcome to continue following us! Please just leave me your e-mail address or pass it along to my mom and I will add you as a reader. Thanks again!

14 comments:

Devin & Amanda said...

I want to be included!!! amandaw991@aol.com

Amy said...

i would love to be added. :) i don't know if you have my email or not (probably not ;) ) so here it is. amybarlow41@hotmail.com i love keep ing up with you guys... i hope it's ok. and you are more than welcome to keep up with us... you can check out our blog by going thru michelle's. you're baby is beautiful and is getting so big! :)

Laurie said...

Please add me! rothla@yahoo.com
I just made mine private, and I sent an invitation :-) Moving back to the States has made me a little worried, especially with all of the pictures of Sophia...

Happy said...

Add me, add me!

DeAnne said...

You have scott's email but not mine so please add me to your list! deannenorton@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jill -
I found your blog through an LDS friend. We've fallen in love with your family and look forward to each of your posts. Please ad us to your list: jl.benson@frontiernet.net
(Winnie and Jim Benson)

Charlotta-love said...

I want to follow.

Charlottalove at gmail com

Vanessa said...

mamaquan at gmail

Jeanette said...

Am I on your list? 'Cause I want to be.

Greg and Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debra/Mom said...

I hope that I am on your list. I don't think I could stand it if I didn't get my May Family fix once in a while.

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Here is Seth's and Mine ltlecindergrl@aol.com

Pomai said...

here's ours...pomaifutral@hotmail.com

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails