Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Kid

Lilia may not be moving around as much as we would like, but I have to take a moment and say that I am grateful to have such a happy kid. I get comments on it all the time every where we go. She is so friendly and talkative and social when we go out and she smiles and laughs for me at home ... most of the time. I don't take any of her smiles for granted. Lilia was a really tough newborn and it took me a good 5 or 6 months to really LOVE being a mom, but now I just have to say that this kid is awesome. She truly makes my days so fun. This past summer I had to drag myself out of bed between each two hour on the dot feeding and now I actually look forward to getting up. I guess what I am trying to say is that of course it is all worth it and in a way I am kind of glad that Lilia was such a pill in the beginning, because I fully realize how fun she is at present. Now does this mean I am ready for another kid?? Ha ha ha ha..... no.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is lovely. I especially love her do-rag! That just might be the cutest thing ever.

Denise said...

I think that is why Heavenly Father gives us seasons -- so we can learn to love and appreciate the good ones. Abby was a difficult baby, but now she's a super fun toddler. I'm sure we'll have more difficult years ahead, but I'm loving this one now.

Kelsey said...

Bailey has been slower in moving around as well. It has been hard to watch her not hit the milestones when I think she should, but it always reminds me of how different each child is and that their mobility now will most likely be of no importance in a year and we will wonder why we were so worried. Lilia is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails