
My friend's little girl had outgrown these sunglasses and I thought I'd try them out on Lilia today just to see how she would react to them. We've both been pretty sick this past week (story of our lives it would seem,) and it was rainy outside so we didn't bother going out. Instead we had a mini photo shoot on the bed!

Uh... do I like these? Aren't they a little mod for the outfit I'm wearing today?

Well I guess they aren't so bad. I can work 'em.

This is my wonky face. I make it a lot. It's usually accompanied by some unintelligible babbling and cooing.

Yeah... I can work these.

"So what did you think, Lilia? Do you like your new shades?" I think that face says it all! I love it when I catch her huge smiles on camera!
6 comments:
I adore that last picture! I love that you keep posting photos. I know they're primarily for Cliff, but I like them too, and I appreciate them.
She is a doll. Love the shades!
Jill, I love your comments! I second Loradona's comments. I love seeing pictures of her. I can hardly wait until December.
Love you both.
I love her and I haven't even met her yet!! Her big smile just makes me smile too!
what a doll baby! she really is adorable and seems so much older than she is. it looks like you two are having a lot of fun mommy & me time!
"What up" is still my favorite, but I also like "wonky face".
I am going to find a fun Jamaican outfit for her in Ocho Rios.
Post a Comment