
Cliff left a little over 2 weeks ago. These pictures were taken after he had left but before my mom went home.


I took a lot of pictures of Lilia in this particular sleeper. Cliff picked it out for her before she was born but he won't get to see her in it in person. (She'll outgrow it before he gets home.) It has ducks all over it and little ducky feet. So cute!

"Dad, you have great taste!"

Can you see the ducky feet?

"I'm spreading my arms and legs so you can REALLY see this sleeper!

I'm a smiley girl :) This picture was taken yesterday after we got home from the urgent care center....more on that later.

For the most part, I'm a pretty happy baby.

All things considered, life is pretty good.
3 comments:
Gosh I love that baby! She is adorable no matter what.
She is beautiful, just like her mom!
I love you, Jill!
Post a Comment