Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Painting Again!

My good friend Chrissy loves koi fish. I wanted to try and paint her some koi for her birthday and this is how it turned out! I even looked up the characters and attempted to paint them too!
I really haven't painted anything since we left Jacksonville and I have to say I really missed it and will be painting more in the future.
Now I just need to find myself some watercolour paper at the Japanese art store...

8 comments:

Rob's Northrops said...

You are sooo sull of surprises Jill! I had no idea you painted. Those paintings are AWESOME!!! I can't believe you can do that. You should definitely continue painting. Wow!

Charlotta-love said...

Jill...those are beautiful. Do, oh do keep painting!

Josh and Melissa said...

Those paintings are beautiful! Also, Lilia is so cute! What a cute, smiley girl!

Happy said...

OH MY GOSH!! They are incredible!! Did I know you paint? Wow, I'm really impressed.

And I love all of your pictures of Lilia! What a little cutie! She looks so healthy and happy! You must be doing a great job!

Debra/Mom said...

Jill, I find that painting helps me. It almost like it feeds my spirit. Sometimes I forget that until I start to paint.
You are so fantastic and I love you.
Mom May

Anziano May/Dad said...

Jill:

The paintings are beautiful - don't leave painting aside. Lilia needs to grow up with it - maybe she will paint too! I think you are great. Thanks for being you.

Richard/Dad

ps - guess I need to get into the social world

marigirl said...

holy cow!! ok I know i suggested sketching the river or a temple or something together some time, but now I take it back because I am waaaaaaaay intimidated. Or you can sketch and I'll go and photograph you sketching. hmm. how long did it take you to paint the koi?

Katie said...

As always, you're amazingly wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails