
It's a tradition among the Lady Warlords to dress up in their husbands flight suits once a year and take pictures! We decided to wear their red flight suits this year rather than their usual green. I think we look great! So there ya have it - this is what my husband gets to wear to work, (red is just for Fridays, but either way they are practically pajamas!) That is the fancy painted up "show bird" in the background. The glorious SH60 Bravo... er... something like that :)

To change things up a little we also wore our husbands leather bomber jackets. I could barely zip up Cliff's flight suit over my preggo belly but I had better luck with the jacket. Can you even tell I am pregnant?

It was soooo cold on this particular morning. Windy too. We didn't mind huddling up at ALL.

Good looking group, don't ya think?
7 comments:
You Lady Warlords look fantastic! With the jacket I can't even tell you are prego. Most people look pregnant all over and you don't.
Love you.
You should make a calendar. Totally hot.
OH MY GOODNESS...totally cute/fun pictures...you are one hot mama! :)
You look adorable Jill! What a great tradition. How fun! So, you don't even look preggo. We need more belly!
Wow! Who knew that Cliff had so much room in that leather jacket? Huh. I totally did not see your belly in that jacket. Lilia was hidden!
(as a weird afternote, the word verification is "gloglyz," which sounds like a sound a baby might make...)
that's soo cool! I'm kind of jealous...
Ha, these pictures crack me up! You all look amazing! I agree--there's a calender in the making there!
Post a Comment