
Another view from the Temple

View of the Pacific from outside of the temple

Another shot of the Hasedera Temple

Turning this... uh.. thing is supposed to bring you good fortune?

Hasedera Temple in Kamakura

Garden in front of the temple

Washing our hands before we enter the temple grounds

One of the temple buildings

Incense out front
Cliff and I went to Kamakura on our ICR field trip. The purpose of this trip for our class was for us to separate amd navigate the train system on our own. It was a breeze. We had a blast. It was just tooooooo hot. We will have to come back in the fall or something.
1 comment:
These are beautiful. I think that the Buddhist temples are just so lovely, and you can see the care that goes into them. I can't wait to see one in person in a year or two!
Post a Comment