Lilia was obviously the cutest bumblebee ever, and I was a bee keeper. Cliff didn't really have time to scrounge up a costume so he was... our honey? The Georgia Tech colors were mostly coincidental. My family will never forgive me.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Halloween!
We LOVE Halloween here in the May family. Next to Christmas it is hands down my favorite holiday. I love the build-up, the decorations, the colors and smells! I LOVE candy! I love dressing up too. I always felt a little sad after I got to old to Trick or Treat myself, but now that Lilia is old enough to run around I am having twice the fun! Last year she helped me hand out candy, but this year this girl was ready to rock and roll! Even better yet - Daddy was home in time to tag along!
Lilia was obviously the cutest bumblebee ever, and I was a bee keeper. Cliff didn't really have time to scrounge up a costume so he was... our honey? The Georgia Tech colors were mostly coincidental. My family will never forgive me.
Lilia LOVED the wand that came with her costume. She had a death grip on it the entire night.
Watch out Trick or Treaters! Here she comes!

Our little friend Madelyn joined us in our fun.
I also love how involved with and dedicated the base is to Halloween fun. We may not have a Target or Walmart or much else at our disposal, but we make it work. Everyone did such a great job decorating and transforming the base housing.
Lilia wasn't so sure about this house. There was some spooky music playing and the lady handing out candy was dressed as a witch and sitting in the dark.
And we're off again!

Break for a hug!
So fun!
Last but not least, our cute neighbors the Flintstones!
Lilia was obviously the cutest bumblebee ever, and I was a bee keeper. Cliff didn't really have time to scrounge up a costume so he was... our honey? The Georgia Tech colors were mostly coincidental. My family will never forgive me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jill your little girl is the CUTEST stinkin' little thing! I LOVE her chubby little cheeks :)
Cute matching outfits. She is an adorable bee. Halloween is so much fun with kids!
Post a Comment