Sunday, November 21, 2010

Belated BADGIRL!!!

The third annual Badgirl Ball took place in early October this year. As always the 51 ladies rocked it out. We were by far the coolest and classiest cats there. Our theme this year was "Bollywood" complete with saris, silks, incense, and a dance number! My friends Brittany and Rachel and I choreographed a "bollywood" style dance for all of us to do and we snuck in a little Michael Jackson "Thriller" with a fog machine to complete the show. It was spectacular if I do say so myself! I'm really happy that we pulled everything off as this is my third and final Badgirl ball. So sad and strange to think I won't be around for next year's!

I was able to pick up a few saris in Singapore this past spring. I had such a hard time choosing which one to wear! I finally settled on blue as I had a shirt to match.
This was our decorated table! It was AMAZING!
Every detail was incredible. The decoration committee did such a fantastic job.

We even had a drink fountain! Unfortunately the power was a little weak with the Japanese conversion, but what can you do?
Some other themes this year included "Roller Derby Girls (pictured below,) Stepford wives, Super heroes, Go Go Girls, and Can Can Dancers.
Here are the Mace ladies. They did a great job too.
Nothing beats the Warlords, though!
I draped Kristin's sari for her. I think I did pretty well! I think I am ready to move to India... or not.

As always we had a blast. The food was great, the music was great, and the company was wonderful too. Yay Badrgirl Ball!

2 comments:

Dave & Heather said...

Where are you guys going to next? Wish you had the dance on video!! And your sari is GORGEOUS!

Denise said...

So much fun! Wish we did things like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails