Lilia loves to climb into small boxes, crates, and spaces right now. I think I did the same thing when I was her age. My mom has pictures of me climbing into the toilet. Yuck! We try our best to keep Lilia from the bathroom.
Circle - "kur- kul"
Yellow - "lell-oh"
Hat - "hat or usually just hah"
Eye
Bye bye
Milk - "mel"
Ball - "bahl"
Go
Dog - "Dahh"
Uh oh!
She also continues to sign and has sounds for certain words too. She makes a fish face and sucking sounds for fish and she makes airplane and helicopter noises and points when she see them in the sky. She calls Elmo "La la la" (from the song Elmo sings.) Lilia is also learning to walk up stairs on her own, but she still prefers help. She loves to run around and climb and she is the MOST affectionate child I have ever seen. She loves to give kisses and hugs and every time she hugs someone it is accompanied by her sighing "ahhh." She is so sweet! She loves to kiss daddy hello and goodbye and she carries her stuffed monkey around and kisses it all day long too. She will kiss her friends as well and we have to be careful as she will often grab whatever child is closest to her and plant one smack on their lips if they aren't paying attention!
Last but not least, she has slimmed down a lot! Everyone said this would happen when she started walking! The little strawberry outfit that she is wearing in the pictures above is actually from LAST winter! It was so TIGHT last year, but this year it is perfect! She is also still taking her antibiotics and will continue to do so for the next 6 months until she is reevaluated for the VU reflux. She doesn't seem to mind them and we have been very fortunate to avoid any other U.T.I.s so far. All in all life is pretty good!
1 comment:
I love that you posted this update. She looks so big and toddler-like now, it's amazing. You know what else is amazing? When you compare pictures of her now to pictures of her 12 months ago. THAT'S amazing to see the difference.
Post a Comment