Lilia rolled over! I was excited because although I was at work, Jill caught it on film. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gash! That is so cute I might die of sugar overload! Okay, I am going to try and call you guys today or tomorrow. Something like that. Me! Calling!
1-that is the CUTEST outfit, 2-I need to get a hold of her so I can love on that sweet meat!, 3-When you are in GA, give me a call and let's get that photo shoot you've been telling me you want. :) Thanks for sharing her milestone, it's so much fun to watch them learn!
I am cracking up! What a cutie! Oh my heavens, she just talks and talks!! What a happy kiddo. I can't get over how much she was just like in her own little world talking the day away! That's awesome! Way to go Lilia, you're getting so strong!
Okay, I know I'm the grandma and I'm suppose to feel this way, but she is THE cutest baby in the whole world. I really think I would say that if I wasn't the grandma. Love, love, love her! Thank you so very much for posting that.
Ummm, I think you produce the milk of champions. I just want to squeeze her. I love those rubberband wrists. Seriously, I don't think Debra/Mom is being biased. And her babble! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You obviously talk to her a lot. She's going to be an early talker. Great job with your angel!
7 comments:
Oh my gash! That is so cute I might die of sugar overload! Okay, I am going to try and call you guys today or tomorrow. Something like that. Me! Calling!
1-that is the CUTEST outfit, 2-I need to get a hold of her so I can love on that sweet meat!, 3-When you are in GA, give me a call and let's get that photo shoot you've been telling me you want. :) Thanks for sharing her milestone, it's so much fun to watch them learn!
I am cracking up! What a cutie! Oh my heavens, she just talks and talks!! What a happy kiddo. I can't get over how much she was just like in her own little world talking the day away! That's awesome! Way to go Lilia, you're getting so strong!
Okay, I know I'm the grandma and I'm suppose to feel this way, but she is THE cutest baby in the whole world. I really think I would say that if I wasn't the grandma.
Love, love, love her!
Thank you so very much for posting that.
She is soooooo stinkin cute!! I love her pudgy rolls!! I hope Caleb gets some fat on him. I can't get over how CUTE she is!
Ummm, I think you produce the milk of champions. I just want to squeeze her. I love those rubberband wrists. Seriously, I don't think Debra/Mom is being biased. And her babble! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You obviously talk to her a lot. She's going to be an early talker. Great job with your angel!
Ummm... No. Don't miss it that much ;) Long plane ride with 2 kids, paying for 3 tickets... yeah, No.
Post a Comment