
Lilia and I are leaving for ATLANTA! tomorrow to visit my family. I am so excited! I haven't been to the states for 14 months!!! I'm not even sure I remember how to drive on the right side of the road!?!?

Here is Lilia reading some stories. "Pajama Time" is a favorite right now :)

This was from church the other day. These are our friends Cynthia and Brooke.

Lilia in her fluffy fluffy church dress.

Lilia in no dress.

Daddy reading to Lilia. She loves it.

Ha ha!! Still no dress!

who?
6 comments:
I want to see her so bad! I am sad that, though you will be in the US, you are still too far away for me to see you guys. Sob!
Have a safe journey, and I hope that Lilia travels well and sleeps a lot!
She is so adorable! Have fun in Atlanta! Hope it dries up some!
She is so cute! Those arms are AWESOME!!! Have a fun trip! Do you have an ark?
Have fun. Enjoy yourself. If you randomly see my mom and dad say hi for me. :) Yeah, I know that won't happen, but just in case...
I love those pictures. I really like where she is looking at the book. That reminds me of Loradona and Clifford.
Have fun in Atlanta, call me.
Love you all.
I am so sad that it has been ages since we have seen eachother and you are in the states and I can't see you! I wish "the states" were drivable in an hour or two so I could come and see you instead of a two day + drive! Have fun with your family and give that baby a kiss from us! I love how rolly she is! That is how all babies should be!
Post a Comment