
I LOVE watching T.V. in my bumbo!

Wow I am hooked!

This is a good part

Don't you know you are interrupting me with all of these pictures?

Must not look away from the screen...

huh??

Oh alright... I'll give you a few shots...

Drool?

Happy!

Mom, you're so silly

Oooh a rattle!

Fun stuff!

I almost don't fit in the bumbo anymore! I'm already over 17 lbs at 4 months old!!!
3 comments:
These are hilarious. And I love it when you speak for her. And I still think we need to strong arm Cliffy into posting pictures from foreign lands!
She's so cute! The first and only time we tried a Bumbo with Asher we sort of pushed him in. Then we had a hard time getting him out. His legs got stuck! Looks like she's close. I love it :)
She is so cute!!! And really, 17 lbs??? Wow, you must be so proud! That's awesome!!!
Don't you just love the Bumbo? I thought it was the dumbest thing when they first came out (Teya was a baby). I thought it would be so boring for the baby, why would I want to put Teya in one when I could put her in an exersaucer instead and she could play with things? Sarah Poor loaned me one with Dallin and Oh my goodness, it was the best thing ever!! Being able to bring it from room to room with me was so great. And he loved it! So I guess it turned out to be a really great invention after all!
Post a Comment