Friday, June 26, 2009

Lilia Overload!! (For Cliff)

Cliff can't be here this summer to see our little one in person so I am going to send him as many pictures here as I can! She is growing very quickly and sometimes she seems to grow overnight! I don't want Cliff to miss anything so expect a TON of pictures in the next few months!
Happy girl!!
Peek-a-boo!
Hmm... what am I thinking about?
At the zoo with Mama Mia and our friend Ainsley! ( My mom keeps changing her grandma name, but Ainsley refers to her as Mama Mia and that might be sticking...)
First of many trips to the zoo! 5 weeks old.
Sleeping on my Mama Mia
Aren't I ADORABLE? The bonnet is ... a little big... but I'm still so cute!! Thanks Mama Mia!
Awww!
I'm so happy! This is my favorite toy! A scary screaming monkey!! ( It makes a squealing sound when you pull this string and vibrates.) I thought it would scare her, but she seems to like it??
I'm happy to have her home from the hospital!!
What am I looking at now?

Laughing with my mom.
Beauty queen!
Yeah, I'm gorgeous.

Lilia had her check up with Dr. Miyaji at the hospital yesterday. She seems to be healthy and has gained a LOT of weight! At 6 weeks she now weighs 5.2 kilograms! She was 8lbs 4 oz at birth and now she is well over 11 lbs! In other news she has started cooing and making what my mom and I call "dinosaur sounds." Sometimes she sounds like a raptor or a pterodactyl. Does she already know how much her mom and dad like Jurassic Park? She is also finally starting to get on a more regular sleep schedule. This has just been the last few days but I have noticed that I am getting more sleep and am thus in better spirits.

My mom leaves on Sunday and Cliff won't be back for a few months so Iam very grateful to have this little sweetie here with me. I am hoping that now that she is home from the hospital and passed her check up that I can relax a little and just enjoy my time with her :) She sure is a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Sha nay nay said...

our daughters must be related. Mine sounds like a dinosaur too! I think she sounds like a pterodactyl as well! You guys look great!

Krista said...

Oh! The smiles!! I can't take it!! How cute is she? Thanks for sharing, I'm excited about the Lilia picture overload and am looking forward to lots of pictures and updates this summer!

Vanessa said...

She literally looks like a baby doll in the picture of your mom holding her on her shoulder while she is sleeping. You dress her so cute Jill, very frilly and girly (I don't see that much anymore and I love that style!). Did your mom make the dress and bonnet set? If so, she is SO going to make me one if I have another girl. I adored it!

It's so sad that Cliff has to be away and miss that time with his daughter. However, we are blessed with amazing technology (digital cameras, computers, internet) that he will still get to see his daughter grow and experience life until he returns! I'm excited for the abundance of pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is so fantastic! I love the picture of her with the shrieking monkey! I wish I could see her in person.

Debra/Mom said...

When my kids were little, I would kiss them and kiss them until they giggled "Too many kisses" and I would say, "never too many kisses".
Now I feel that way about Lilia, never too much Lilia! Bring it on!
Love you both.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails