Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pregnancy update

Okay, so I throughout the pregnancy so far I really hadn't been craving anything. In fact, if anything just the IDEA of food made me want to hurl (and I often would,) but finally I have found something that I want almost all of the time. Haagen-Dazs Strawberry sorbet is really doing it for me. Actually cold cold COLD fruit in general. I am also addicted to these little Dole fruit cups but ONLY the pear kind. I tried a fruit cocktail cup and that was a no go. I am still getting sick at least once a day but that is a TON better than 5 or 6 or 10 times a day. The doctor prescribed Regelin for me and that has helped quite a bit. I am now at 14 weeks and supposedly this nausea stuff will go away pretty soon, but I'm not going to hold my breath!

In other news, I had another appt today and got to hear the baby's heart beat which is always fun. I guess that since I am not really showing at all it is fun to hear the heartbeat to know that there is really someone in there! I would put up belly shots but there really isn't anything to see yet. I think I have gained maybe... 2 lbs? At least I'm not losing weight anymore!!

4 comments:

Debra/Mom said...

Yeah for food cravings! And it's a health one. Although I never had unhealthy cravings.
But my aunt swore that she was going to crave chocolate when she got pregnant. Sadly, she didn't get the chance.
Love you (both you and Jelly Bean)

Wodin said...

cool! That picture makes me want sorbet...

Katie said...

Yay for Jill being able to eat! I'd say sorbet is a yummy thing to "have" to eat all the time. So dole or somebody has these forzen fruit cups, is that what you're talking about? i think you buy them with regular fruit cups then freeze them at home. it's kind of a sorbet texture. love you!! isn't it wonderful hearing the heart? it always made me smile.

Wodin said...

hey! Welcome home, Cliffy! I'll try to call later (?).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails