We went for a "hike" on the Saturday that we were there in the wilderness of Guam... It wasn't much of a success and we all nearly died of heat exhaustion but we saw some beautiful views of the island.
One of said views. You can't see them in this picture but there were wild orchids growing all over the place and they were lovely.
Here is the view we had from the restaurant that we ate at after the hike. They had Greek food!!!! I didn't realize how much I had missed feta and tzaztiki!!
This was the view across the street from the restaurant. I felt like we were in the show 'Lost.'
All of the "hikers" went out for dinner that night. This was the restaurant in our hotel. Juliet and Michael (on the right) are stationed in Guam right now, so they were the tour guides.
Last night in Guam we took some more pictures of the beach.
I really really like that fan plant so I had to take a picture :)
Here we are in front of it.
Good bye beautiful beach!!
The day that we left, Cliff and I got massages!! This was our room :) Cliff's bed was behind me. 
And here he is with our last fruity drink! 'Til next time, paradise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment