
Part of the pool. There were like three different waterfalls in the pool and it sort of wound around the hotel gardens in a swirly 'S' shape. I really enjoyed the pool because it was shady and sometimes you needed a break from the sun in the middle of the day. (Especially with my fair skin.)

The pool was right in front of the beach.

And again, here was the beach. We were in Tumon Bay so the water was pretty much always this calm and clear. A little further out there was a little bit of coral and seaweed and lots of fish so a lot of people would snorkel right off the beach.

This was also in front of our hotel at a little beach side grill where Cliff and I enjoyed fruity drinks while listening to 80's soft rock and contemporary tunes and gazed out upon the glassy perfection that was the water in Guam ;)

It doesn't get much better than this :) Cliff had the pink drink.

I want to go back.... right now.

Water slide at the pool.

Cliff standing by yet another waterfall at the pool.

This was right after Cliff first got in. I was soooo happy to see him. This is in the Hotel lobby.
1 comment:
Awwww! You both look lovely! I am glad you got to see each other.
Post a Comment