Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am alive...mostly

I noticed that I have not written anything for a long time! It's not that nothing has been going on around here - quite the contrary... I just haven't really wanted to sit down and gather my thoughts. I promise that I will write more soon and I may even post a picture or two. I know you are all on the edge of your seats! Ha!

Things that have happened recently:

- Cliff came home (Sept. 26)
- The hard drive on our desktop computer died
- My mom came to visit... oh how I have needed her lately...
- Cliff left again (Sept. 30)
- Before Cliff left, my mom and I got a tour of the George Washington (yes he is on a carrier now)
- I have gotten lost driving in Japan and survived
- I went to the Yokohama Zoo
- I have been to the IKEA in Yokohama twice (it's ginourmous)
- My diet has changed significantly
- I am still teaching English and I really enjoy it
- I have decided that Japan has more spiders than the whole south eastern us combined...
- I have made a lot of new friends


I really will write more soon...

4 comments:

Wodin said...

I am so glad you are still alive! Yay! Here's to hoping you stay that way!

Katie said...

Yay! I'm glad your computer is fixed. I missed hearing from you and being able to ocmmunicate. Although, I must say that a phone connection from Japan to here is quite fabulous. It's funny you mention spiders. I received a late Christmas trinket in the mail. IT was a "Christmas Spider" with a story. I told Alan, if Jill ever got something like this in the mail, she'd flip!! I miss you.

The Magic Family said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to sit and gather your thoughts. I am such a bad blogger! But you have done a good job giving a short but informative post!

Vanessa said...

I changed URL's finally!
http://togetherisenough.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails