Monday, October 20, 2008

There's a Saying...

That in the military your friends become your family. I am so incredibly grateful for the friends that I have made out here in Japan. Especially with Cliff being away for ... "a while" my friends really have become my family out here. I really don't know what I would do without them right now and I just hope that I can be a good friend too. Speaking of friends, I am just grateful for all of my friends. Whether they live in Maryland/Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Oregon, Japan...etc. I love all of you guys and you will never know how much you have meant to me. I truly appreciate all of the phone calls and the knocks on my door and the Halloween Hauntings and the e-mails. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

3 comments:

Lisa L. said...

Glad things are going well for you in Japan! We made our blog private. Send me an email to thelichfields@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to read our blog. Thanks
Lisa

Katie said...

We love you too!!! The kids are wearing their monkey jammies tonight. Memories :)

Debra/Mom said...

You know that you are loved and prayed for because you are lovable. What's not to love.
Love, Momma May

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails