Sunday, February 5, 2012

Videos!

Now that she is mastering the art of crawling, Ivy has discovered that she has new territory to conquer - solid foods. She has taken to other-than-milk foods with great gusto. Watch her devour a mum-mum (rice cracker). These were favorites of Lilia's back in the day.



This next one is shorter. We decided to try squash for dinner. The result? Ivy loves it. Until I take it away. Check out the video footage.



We plan on introducing other foods to Ivy in the next few days. Based on her eating today, I don't foresee any resistance.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

My favorite part is when Lilia is stealing food off your plate! Ha, what a cute sneaker!
Calista has carrots tonight... not so sure about the food, but loves playing with the spoon. I'll take what I can get.

Wodin said...

I agree: Lilia with her sneaky sneaks is hilarious! And I love that, once caught, she slyly slides the plate back. HA! I love that you posted these videos, because I miss seeing those cuties. We should Skype soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails