Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Family Came to Visit!! ....back in May....

My mom and dad and brother came to visit me at the end of May. This was the first time my dad and brother had come to Japan and we all had a blast. They were only able to stay for a little less than two weeks, but we were able to pack a lot of sightseeing into a short amount of time.

I had to show them Kamakura of course and the Big Buddha. We also spent three nights in Tokyo, ate some sushi, visited Yokohama, and played with Lilia!




We went to Tokyo Disney Sea! This is the Tokyo Disney Resort as we passed by on the train.
I would like to stay there, but... it's a little out of our price range.
Disney Sea only exists in Japan. It was an interesting park. Lots of fun!















We went to Sensoji in Asakusa of course. It was great letting my dad carry Lilia around for a change. She loved it, he loved it, and my back got a break.


My mom makes friends wherever she goes.

On one of our last days we went to Sankeien Garden in Yokohama. This is one of my favorite places in Japan. I was really glad I could take my family here.
Mick having altogether way to much fun.
Azalea bonsai contest!
Bamboo!



I am so glad that they were able to come. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have my sister visit as well.

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

Hi Jill! It is Nicole!. I happened upon your blog through Mari's when I went to leave a comment on her post and noticed, there you were! It was great to meet your husband yesterday and see your baby again at the bazaar! Hope your car is ok?? See you soon!! ps. your blog is great!

Happy said...

How fun! So how would you feel about having me come to visit?? If only I could think of a way to leave my kids for a while so that I could tour Japan on my own...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails