Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update

For those of you that don't follow me on FB, Lilia's culture came back positive for the UTI. We will be going to Yokosuka sometime soon to have further imaging done and she will continue with the antibiotics. She will have to have an ultrasound and a catheter with dye. I am both relieved and frustrated. Relieved that we figured out what was causing the high temps and frustrated that the doctors were SO SURE that this was viral.

In other news... we have been having some absolutely GORGEOUS days lately and I am really glad that Lilia is feeling better so we can go out and enjoy them. Her first birthday is coming up in a week and my parents will be here in two weeks! Lots of things to look forward too!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad you know what's wrong. Our little girl had the same test done that Lilia's gonna have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails