Saturday, April 17, 2010
Singapore Teaser
Lilia and I just returned from a "Girl's Vacation" to Singapore. It was fantabulous. I honestly wish that I could have stayed another week... or two... or 10. Singapore is such an incredible mix of lush and exotic flowers and rain forests and super chic and ultra modern city. The food was wonderful, the people were wonderful, our hotel was wonderful, everything was just WONDERFUL. The only thing that could have possibly made our experience better would have been to experience it all with Cliff too. Just stay tuned for LOTS of pictures. I think that between the two of us, Chrissy and I took somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200 pictures. No joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait! I'm going to try skyping you sometime this week. Is there a time better than others?
The jealousy is just oozing out of me!!! I want to go too!!!
Post a Comment