Smoked salmon for breakfast? I'll have some of that!
A hot and happy baby ready to go!
At a restaurant in the botanical gardens
Swimming with Chrissy!
SO fun!
Chrissy is one of our best buddies
Fun on the bed
Watching the peacocks at breakfast! Lilia was fascinated by them.
Posing with some of the Ladies on Arab Street. Lilia was a huge hit on Arab Street and in Little India. EVERYONE wanted her picture.
At the famous Raffles Hotel... before my camera died
I promise more pictures are coming one day!
3 comments:
She's just adorable! It looks like she had fun. I am so excited for more Singapore pictures. I think it's great you were still able to go. Yay for Chrissy! Hey what are the wing looking things on the back of the stroller?
It was a sun visor that folded down. Kind of annoying but totally functional. With as fair as Lilia is and the fact that she is a baby, it was ESSENTIAL to keep her cool and in the shade while we were there. Singapore is right by the equator!
So cute! With each picture, I find myself alternately saying, "She looks just like Jill!" or "She looks just like Cliff!"
It's so fun to see these pictures. I just wish I could be there with you guys.
Post a Comment