For the last month or so Lilia's vocabulary has grown tremendously! She has started to make sounds that I have never heard from her before! She has been practicing and experimenting up a storm! The other day I swear she said "blue apple." Now, don't get me wrong... I know that these are just indiscriminate babblings, but she has repeated this phrase at least 3 times in my presence and a couple of times around Cliff too! The other day she added in a "hi-tech" in front of the "blue apple." So what is a "hi-tech blue apple?" You tell me! The only thing I can think of is that maybe she has her eye on her aunt Loradona's blue i-pod? Silly girl.
Other sounds from Lilia include:
- Mamam
- Dada
- Bababa
- bleh bleh bleh
- bloob
- Duh duh duh
- Fffffffff (She loves the "f" sound)
- la la la
- "Hi"
- "apoo" as well as something close to "apple"
- "rawr"
She is quite the little chatter box and now that HER FIRST TOOTH is halfway through she is a lickin' lizard too. We think it is so funny to watch that little tongue dart all over the place exploring this anomaly that has suddenly made an appearance in her mouth. If only the blasted tooth didn't cause her pain in the middle of the night.....
2 comments:
Abby really had a hoot with her "F" words. I was already stressed she would practice them in public!
What a happy baby :)
I'm so sure that she did say "blue apple"! Sophia said said "Miss Cleo" at nine months! Yeah, Lilia!!!
Post a Comment