Tuesday, December 22, 2009

At 7 months I almost have Lilia's room how I want it.....








This is the "big girl" side of her room mostly. Her crib has a matching bed skirt and bumper pads (all of which my mother made,) but those were removed recently when I found Lilia with her head between the bumper pads and the crib bars. Scary! I have no idea how it happened, only that it wasn't going to happen again. She turns too much now in her sleep. Obviously the room's theme is fairies. Such a good thing that I had a girl! The last picture is just funny. I went to put Lilia down for a much needed nap after church the other day and she never made it to her crib. I decided not to wake her by taking her coat off so she just slept face up and spreadeagled on the bed.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am so impressed. Four years later, Analiese still doesn't have a decorated room! It looks great. :)

Dave & Heather said...

I'm glad you're still getting yours put together, too- I thought I was a slacker mom for not having his done and he's 3 months. Glad I'm not alone!

Devin & Amanda said...

Beautiful!

Charlotta-love said...

Fairies are good. (Just don't go Disney themed on me!) Lilia is lucky to have such an artistic Mom!

Merry Christmas.

Denise said...

Fun theme. Love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails