Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween! A little late...

I had lot of errands to run on Halloween, but that didn't mean we couldn't start the day off in the right spirit! This little outfit was a gift from the Mia.
All ready to go!
Some of our friends from church got an early start... smart kids.

Trick or Treating on a military base is a life-altering experience... (see pictures below). The base isn't open to the public - but you can sign on up to 24 Japanese locals under your name so the base is PACKED with Japanese trick or treaters and the candy goes FAST! Cliff and I had spent about $50 on candy and it lasted us about and hour and a half.
Cute, huh? My friend's kids.
I hadn't planned on dressing up but I thought that I need to set a good example for Lilia! Here is my little faery and my make-shift gypsy costume.
She was already a little sleepy when things got rollin.'
Ooompah Loompah!
k.... so this is what I was talking about.... Insanity.
This is right outside of our apartment. Like I said.... the candy didn't last long. It's like you need a laundry basket full of candy and you will still run out.
And this is how Lilia felt by the end of the evening! Next year she will be walking a little!! How fun!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Melissa said...

What a cute fairy! I love her big smile.

Katie said...

Lilia is too cute in her halloween outfit and costume. You look good as a gypsy too! Okay, it looks like mass hysteria, but how fun and festive!! Happy Belated Halloween!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails