Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lilia Meets the Gerbers

Who can resist a chubby naked baby??
No one!


Happy Papa G

Lovin' on some grandbaby



I think my dad has been waiting his whole life to be a grandpa...




Candid!






And here is that crazy Mia again...






No more talking Mia!!!







This is a snuggly giraffe from Fallon







We like it.









Uh.... does uncle Mick even know how to hold me?











Ok - it's not so bad. (Mom is here in case things get dicey...)












Aunt Kellarella.












Choke hold!!











She likes me too.














Watch out May family... You're next!!!!!















5 comments:

Wodin said...

Yay! I can't wait to be next! Hooray!
And these pictures with your family are awesome!

Debra/Mom said...

I LOVE these pictures! I can hardly wait until it's my turn.
It's October that means next month I get to say, "Next month I get to see Lilia, Jill and...oh yeah Clifford" :)

Rob's Northrops said...

can I take a bite?

Jeanette said...

I hope I get to be soon! Sadly, no Christmas... when will I EVER see Lilia?

pomai♥stephen said...

shes soo cute and chubby! love those legs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails