Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Faery!!


Lilia has been so spoiled on this trip home! We don't have a lot of options for photography in Japan... It is very expensive - not to mention the language barrier! So I really wanted to get some pictures taken of Lilia while we were here. I had a wonderful friend take some pictures of my little girl when we first got here and just a couple of days ago we got these taken. I found this faery costume at Target. It was the last one and it just happened to be in Lilia's size!! It was only $19.99! Man do I miss Target....

My Grandpa is in town visiting right now and my friend Sara had mentioned a place that that has the pictures ready for you to take home the same day! I really wanted my Grandpa to be able to take some home with him so this was really great.

Anyone that has known me for very long know that I looooooove faeries. Poor Lilia has a faery themed room because of this love. I boxed away a lot of my faery things when I got married so that Cliff wouldn't have to suffer... but now that we have a little girl they are all coming back out of storage!! Woo hoo!!



What a cute little faery bug!!



Crawling faery?



Look at those arm rolls...





Happy faery!!






She's too much!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is ridiculously cute! I know I say this, like, every time I comment on your photos, but it's true! Oh my.

Denise said...

That's a supercute costume. I wish we had better options here.

Jared and Katy said...

OMG....cutest pictures of Lilia yet! She is the most scrumtious fairy!

Scott said...

I'm only shocked it took you this long to dress her up as a fairy.

Rob's Northrops said...

It's good for you that you moved to Japan before having her! I would have to steal her or squeeze her, or both. She's precious!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails