
Here I am in all of my not so glowing limp haired glory!! This picture was taken the day before yesterday and I am a little over 19 weeks. Quickest update:
This baby is a KICKER. I feel the baby move constantly and Cliff does too. We were even watching my stomach bulge in different places this morning IT IS SO WEIRD!!! I think he/she likes my right side more. You can actually see that my stomach/uterus? is higher on that side most of the time.
I am still feeling much better and have only thrown up violently two or three times since my last update. Unfortunately one of those times was yesterday (Christmas) but what can you do?
Cliff and I have our names picked out but haven't decided if we should tell everyone yet.... ;)
Monday we find out the gender!!
5 comments:
My kid is a crazy mover and shaker too. It's getting annoying now. :P
I can't wait to find out what the gender is!
How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having! And I can't believe you can feel the baby move so early, especially since this is your first pregnancy. Have you already had an ultrasound, so you know it's not twins?
Awesome!! I can't wait, please post as soon as you find out what you're having!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better! And you look sooo cute. I love you!
awwwww! You are adorable. Call us when you know the gender. I'm dying to know. Dying! Okay, maybe not dying, but I am pretty Impatient.
I just had a dream you named your baby Joy Anna. Weird, eh? Don't ask me where those names came frome...
Post a Comment