So most of you know that Cliff and I live about.... less than a mile from the ocean. One would think that we would be at the beach every other day, but this is not the case. Not sure why that is.... I guess we are both working and find other things to do. Today, however, we decided to take a walk on the beach at the base. It was a beautiful HOT day and we thought it would be a good Sunday activity. We didn't stay for too long because it was (as I said before) really really really hot but I am so glad that we were there! We got to see jelly fish and dolphins and... well more jelly fish! When we first saw a dolphin fin I thought that it was a shark and was about to start yelling at everyone in the water to get out! Fortunately.... Cliff held me back and we realized that they were just dolphins, just dolphins swimming really close to the shore. I wish we had gotten some pictures of them but we didn't. Jelly fish will just have to do. Mmm..... my banana bread smells just about done so I am going to go check on it. Enjoy the jelly fish!
Monday, June 2, 2008
A Walk on the Beach
So most of you know that Cliff and I live about.... less than a mile from the ocean. One would think that we would be at the beach every other day, but this is not the case. Not sure why that is.... I guess we are both working and find other things to do. Today, however, we decided to take a walk on the beach at the base. It was a beautiful HOT day and we thought it would be a good Sunday activity. We didn't stay for too long because it was (as I said before) really really really hot but I am so glad that we were there! We got to see jelly fish and dolphins and... well more jelly fish! When we first saw a dolphin fin I thought that it was a shark and was about to start yelling at everyone in the water to get out! Fortunately.... Cliff held me back and we realized that they were just dolphins, just dolphins swimming really close to the shore. I wish we had gotten some pictures of them but we didn't. Jelly fish will just have to do. Mmm..... my banana bread smells just about done so I am going to go check on it. Enjoy the jelly fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment