Monday, June 16, 2008

Recipe Rendezvous

Chicken in a Cashew Nut Sauce (Indian)
MY Sour Cream Enchiladas
Caribbean Crunch Short bread Cookies

I just started a recipe blog! I have been cooking a lot lately and I wanted to post some of the things that I have been making but I ended up with a lot of pictures and recipes. I didn't want to bore those of you who read this that don't care for cooking so I created another blog specifically for recipes and cooking! I would love to have some input on it as I am very much a novice when it come to cooking so please check it out! I would also eventually like to add other authors to the page so if you think you might like to contribute - let me know!! The link is on the side bar!

1 comment:

Jared and Katy said...

Hey Jill I don't know if you remember me I was formally Katy Mangus. You were only in the branch in Athens a little while before you moved, but I'm glad to see everything is well! If you remember me message me back...would love to keep in touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails